Linguine & Clams in a Creamy Brie Sauce
- 4 tbsps Butter
- 1 Small Onion Diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves Chopped
- 1 tsp Fresh Thyme Chopped
- 1/2 cup Cuvee Blanc White Wine
- 1/2 cup Broth
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 8 ozs Brie Wheel, rind removed
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese Grated
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 2 lbs Fresh Clams
- 8 ozs Dry Linguine Pasta
1. Bring a large pot to boil with salted water to cook your pasta according to the package directions.
2. Melt the butter in a deep sauce pan over medium heat, add the onions and cook until clear.
3. Add the garlic and thyme and cook for one minute.
4. Add the Cuvee Blanc and deglaze the pan.
5. Add the clams and cook for 5 minutes. Be sure to flip them over half way through.
6. Slowly add the cream and broth to the pan, bring to a boil and simmer to thicken. Finish cooking the clams until they open (4 minutes or so)
7. Add cheese last and remove from the heat. Stir to combine.
8. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
9. Place noodles in your bowl, top with sauce and clams. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and a sprig of thyme for garnish.
10. Enjoy with a nice glass of Cuvee Blanc!